I had never even noticed that I had a small free "personal" web space
with my COX internet service. Doesn't allow too much space, but way
more than I need for opml files. I activated it, and using the webpage
management page at cox.net, I uploaded an opml file, with folder, etc.
from my local SbS.

First I'm thinking, cool... I can have folders when accessing from
mysb.com (which I do use currently from one location). But then I'm
thinking, nice, I can give the URL to my friends and family that are
using SB products, and they can add it as a favorite and see stations
that I think are interesting, organized by folder.  And they'll even
automatically have any changes I make to the favorites.  And
previously, I could send my brother my opml file to save as favorites,
but that forced him to use my favorites instead of his. Now he can have
all his own favorites AND have a menu item to see my favorites if he
chooses to.

--
garym