Ah, thank you!  Boy, did I misunderstand that one.  I thought you were
uploading an OPML file via MySB.  I am not the most tech savvy.
So, somehow, I need to find a place on the internet to "host" this OPML
file which MySB > Favorites sees as a simple Favorite listed item.

I'd love to play with this, any ideas on a simple way and place to host
such a file?

Having Folders via MySB has long been a feature request.
If you could come up with a basic tutorial on how best (and easiest
way) to accomplish this feature I think it would be quite popular.  ;)

--
toby10