This is great. One of my wife's complaints about switching between SBS
and mysb.com (when we let our server go into suspend state) is that the
Favorites look different, because I have folders on SBS but not on mysb.
I think my favorites.opml will soon be my _only_ Favorite on mysb.com.

When testing I noticed that the mysb.com web remote control doesn't
seem to know how to handle the opml file in mysb Favorites. I almost
never use the mysb remote control, so it's not a big deal, but I am
curious if others are seeing the same thing.

--
aubuti