Thanks BPA. What I dont understand is why half of all the local FM
channels display Artist, Song Title, Favorite name correctly; while the
rest of the FM channels do not.  Wouldn't missing META support cause the
same symptom for all the FM channels?

Anyway, I could be happy to run debug logs if you think the logs could
help you fix the problem.  I dont use dedicated hardware clients...
only software based.

Thanks again for all your help,
MKANET

--