BPA, I really appreciate your time and help.

Just to be clear the problem in the display is not limited to
softsqueeze and other software players.  I can see the same kind of
"mess up" in SBS's display as well.  Its obvious to me the feed itself
includes metadata thats not specifically formatted for Squeezebox
products.  It looks like they were meant more for the iphone/itunes; as
they mention "Iphone Akamai" and "itunes" in feed metadata.

Here's what these radio stations look like in SBS:
[image:
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h283/mkanet/Screenshot-1384.jpg]

I'm not sure why it would look correctly for someone else's squeezebox
hardware client; but not look correctly in SBS.  However, this doesnt
prove that the Internet radio stations that display correctly don't
come from the same provider/source; all I can see is they display
correctly (both in SBS and softsqueeze.  I can't see any data beyond
Artist name/Song title/Station Name on the ones that display
correctly.

-MKANET

--
mkanet