I think Radiotime is the culprit. Normally metadata is just displayed
without processing.  The metadata you show seems to be formatted with
id/value pairs expecting it to be processed again.

My suspicion about Radiotime is my experience with BBC. I'm not sure if
this is still the case but if you play the BBC WMA URL taken from BBC -
then no metadata is shown about program info  whereas if the BBC WMA
URL is sourced from Radiotime - program info is displayed.  To test
this case where there is a difference in display for the same station,
the initiating URL being played needs to be known and the format of the
stream that ultimately plays.

--
bpa