moley6knipe;611384 Wrote:
> I've finally got SBS streaming to iPeng via 3G, but I'm having a few
> problems.  iPhone 4
>
> 1 I can't browse by artist in iPeng with my wi-fi off and when I've got
> 3G signal.  The spinning ball appears and never goes away when I drill
> down into e.g. "Queen".  Same problem for Albums etc
>
> 2 I can start stuff playing via SBS web gui and eventually it appears
> in Now Playing, and I can pause it, but then the Play button sometimes
> doesn't revert to a pause symbol for a dog's age.
>
> My upload speed IS 0.7 Mbps.
>
> Hope someone can help!

Are you sure iPeng uses the correct server address (the remote one)?
Youbhave configured that one manually, haven't you?

2. iPeng currently has abug that can hit performance and that will be
fixed in the next release. 0.7mbps is fine unless you need HD FLAC.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com