pippin;611582 Wrote:
> Where are you?
> Since when does the BBC have mp3 streams???
>
> I'm only aware of AAC and WMA streams. The WMA ones don't work in iPeng
> and need to be transcoded and the AAC ones currently only work in the UK
> (because of higher bitrate). The "foreign" ones will work in the next
> release.

Wasn't quite sure how to interpret the above answer.
Will wma streams via the BBCiPlayer also work in the next iPeng
release?
In the BBCiPlayer settings I currently have "Prefer wma streams"
enabled as this is recommended for low power servers (I have a QNAP NAS
and am located in Germany). Looking forward to using iPeng playback with
the BBCiPlayer plugin.
Great app anyway.

--
MunichMelly

~~~~ System Info ~~~~
Squeezebox Duet (receiver firmware 65)
QNAP 209 pro II
SSOTS:  4.2
Squeezebox Server Version: 7.4.1 - r28947 @ Tue Oct 20 08:02:44 PDT
2009
Operating system: Linux - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv5tejl-linux
Perl Version: 5.10.0 - armv5tejl-linux-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.0.27
BBC iPlayer (v1.1.1)
BBC iPlayer Extras (v1.1)