moley6knipe;611650 Wrote:
> Something else - if I switch servers in iPeng, it asks me which players
> to switch, but even if I *don't* tick my SB3 and Boom, after switching
> they appear in my list of dyndns.org players.  Is my screenshot in post
> #121 how you'd expect it to look after I've switched as I just
> described?

That's ok.
I mean: it IS the same server, the players are connected to it. iPeng
just has to decide where to show them and it prefers the active one.

I know it's a bit of a strange setup but I know it should work because
I use it the same way, too.

Have you tried flushing the cache?

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com