I think Logitech could greatly increase the sales of all their devices
if they built a better remote for the units not including the Duet of
course. Now I know you can buy the Duet remote and pair it will the
other units but I think they need to build a better standard remote.
The line of site just kills the remote use, and honestly there isn't
really a point in having a remote if you have to be so close to the
unit. They should create a new remote with a simple screen or they
could even do without a screen if they just increase the range and use
a better form of radio transmission. As far as a new unit would go, I
would like to see a new portable touch. Basically a touchscreen Duet.

--
phildeeze

I consider myself a Wi-Fi radio addict! I can't even remember how I
listened to the radio before I owned my 'Squeezebox Touch'
(http://www.squeezeboxtouchreview.net).