pski;615050 Wrote:
> So when I see a Touch or a Radio at Best Buy and it doesn't do a thing
> but turn-on how do I know what it does? DUH? The issue is that most
> people ALREADY have the other stuff. Nothing in their marketing has a
> single reference to using the player without a server. Of course that's
> my opinion and you could be right but show me.

The product category of "internet radio" is becoming more common and
well known, so you can place Radios in boxes on shelves with no need
for a live demo. They'll sell a bazillion of them to people who don't
have any desire to ever rip a CD. Online streaming of radio and music
service been the overwhelming focus of development for the last few
years.

The thin client SB with no speakers is a lost cause. It was a good
product for a mail order only company with a handful of employees.

--
JJZolx