results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=86926
Question: Dedicated controller necessary?

- Go on, just buy a Sonos then!
- Are the two extra clicks really that bad?
- The original Controller works well!
- Yes, such a controller would be the icing on the cake!

Possible? Certainly. Profitable? Almost certainly not. One of the knocks
on the Controller -- even among those like me for whom it works fine (I
have 3) -- is that it only controls SBs. It will be very hard to
compete against the Android devices and iDevices. Because those devices
are all-purpose the production scale is way beyond what a dedicated
device would be, and therefore the price much lower and the app
development community that much bigger.

Yes, Sonos has their dedicated controller. But it's very pricey and I
would be surprised if they have it for the long haul.

If you are routinely getting a 30 second wait for your SBC to wake up
then I suggest you change the power management settings to something
more satisfactory for you.

--
aubuti