results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=86926
Question: Dedicated controller necessary?

- Go on, just buy a Sonos then!
- Are the two extra clicks really that bad?
- The original Controller works well!
- Yes, such a controller would be the icing on the cake!

The only dedicated controller from Logitech that would make sense to me
is a combined Squeezebox+Harmony remote with some hard buttons and a
touch screen that could also control all my IR based equipment.
Something like that, I'd definitely consider buying, but not a
dedicated controller that only can control my Squeezeboxes.

Until they release something like that, I'll continue using the Harmony
IR remote or the iPad with SqueezePad or iPeng depending on what kind of
operation I'd like to do.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))