ganjastone;625160 Wrote:
> Here's an update after finishing 1.0.4 with support for landscape
> layouts:
>
> I won't block lower resolutions. Android Market does it for free :).
> All my Squidgets are sized 4 x Something. 240x320 support a maximum of
> 3 x Something widgets, so the market won't let you buy it until
> Squidget support at least one smaller widget (I'm on it btw).

Weird. I have an applet/widget called elixir, which can be up to 4x4
and my x10 mini can show it. Though its pretty small.

--
Muele

BR Mogens

2 Radios (1 battery), 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, 1 Softsqueeze (at
work), SqueezeCommander on  Se X10 mini and HTC Desire. Served by an
old 800 mhz IBM T21 Thinkpad (Yes I know most phones have more
cpu-power these days, but it gets the job done).