pippin;625046 Wrote:
> Avi,
>
> my device is a SonyEricsson XPeria X10 Mini Pro (others can build whole
> sentences from that name alone).
>
> It's home screen orientation is indeed portrait but as soon as you want
> to use the keyboard (it has a slider keyboard, sideways).
>
> Oh, and probably the biggest difference: I was wrong about the
> resolution, it's only 240x320!

Here's an update after finishing 1.0.4 with support for landscape
layouts:

I won't block lower resolutions. Android Market does it for free :).
All my Squidgets are sized 4 x Something. 240x320 support a maximum of
3 x Something widgets, so the market won't let you buy it until
Squidget support at least one smaller widget (I'm on it btw).

--
ganjastone