Hi,
I'm using the app with my Incredible and trying to use it on my wife's
rooted (but stock OS) nook color.  With the incredible, everything
works fine and connects and its all good.  On the nook, the app loads
but it always says it couldn't find any players.  When I set my radio's
to go to mysqueezebox.com, it works fine... but I don't ever use that.
Because everything works fine for the incredible, I don't think its the
server or the network.

To debug this, I set up a packet capture on my router (DD-WRT) and I
can clearly see that when I open the app in my incredible, the phone
connects to my server over TCP 9000. When I open it with my nook, I
don't see the nook attempt to connect at all.  When I think about this,
I have to wonder how the incredible decided what ip address to connect
to.  I'm assuming the app starts by listening on udp 3483 for the
broadcast packets, but those aren't happening very often.  I'm thinking
that maybe the nook isn't hearing those broadcast packets but I haven't
found anything about that.

Does anyone have any idea how I would debug this?  I'm certainly no
stranger to debugging networking problems and would love to get my
hands dirty on this one.

--
ajwillys