Looks nice on my Vibrant. It seems to have some issues though, on
Pandora it doesn't display any artwork and misses song changes. I have
to press pause and then play again for it to pick up the new song
information. It also frequently misses song changes when I play back
local music files from a playlist and I change songs using a different
remote or the web interface.
It would be nice if it was possible to switch the time display to
remaining time (by tapping it maybe?). Also, is there a way to pick the
player that is controlled by the widget?

--
arris