No, we do understand Zune, and that's why we avoided it.  :)
We do not want to be fenced in by limiting our hardware choices to MS
only hardware, where currently there is no multi-room streaming
hardware platform.

With many different streaming hardware manufacturers out there, don't
you find it a bit peculiar that not one offers Zune?
Or with the explosion of smart phones Zune is limited to only a very
few Windows based phone OS's?
AVR/receiver manufacturers are including subscription services like
Napster, Rhapsody, Pandora ..... yet no Zune.
There is a reason Zune is so limited to so few devices, look for the
one common denominator.  ;)

--
toby10