steve781;633713 Wrote:
> I've used ZunePass for years and love it. I pay $12/month for unlimited
> music rentals and I get 10 free downloads (DRM free MP3s per month). It
> is companies like Apple that are ripping people off by charging >$1 per
> song. Given the quality of Zune players and WP7 phones, I don't mind
> being limited to one manufacturer.
>
> Steve

Zune may be the very best music service on the planet, and may be the
best value to boot, I dunno.
I do find it interesting that on most any forum related to streaming
music (here, Sonos, Amazon, AVS, etc..) there are always a number of
posts asking for Zune support on other systems.
Obviously many Zune users are looking for (but never finding) other
platforms to enjoy their Zune subscription, as is quite evident in this
very thread.  ;)

--
toby10