diveatlas;633387 Wrote:
> Microsoft provides DRM free MP3s for all music you purchase through Zune
> Software.
>
> The Zune Pass gives you unlimited downloads, with the caveat being that
> you need a subscription to play it.  You can download it the 3 Zune
> devices, and I think 3 different PCs.  You aren't buying songs with
> Zune Pass.  You are basically subscribing to the rights to play songs,
> with some additional bonus features.

As stated above, we do understand the issue.
But tell me: what is 'unlimited downloads' if I can only download it to
a limited amount of devices?
And b.t.w. you (the ordinary customer) never buy the music, you buy a
license to play the songs...

--
servies

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.