results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=88916
Question: Why do you continue to use Squeezebox ?

- I'm satisfied with the Squeezebox system, why change something that
  works good ?
- I have already invested too much in Squeezebox devices, would cost
  too much to switch
- I have just purchased a new Squeezebox and won't switch to
  something else anytime soon
- I love the 3rd party plugin/app model and would only switch to
  something else that supports this
- I would consider switching if someone offered something with
  similar functionality
- I have already started to look for something else but haven't found
  anything interesting yet
- I have already started or completed the transition to something
  else

I started using SQUEEZEBOX with slimserver about 5 years ago,using my
ITUNES library as the music source,the only drawback was having to have
my laptop on to listen.
Enter VORTEXBOX with its superior FLAC support there was no way I would
use anything else.
Add IPENG to control it and you have one of the most capable multi room
music systems around and all at an affordable price.
I would rate this set up on par with SOOLOOS the only part missing is
SOOLOOS amathing touch screen interface, but i can live without that.

--
boatnanny

MY
TOUCH,ROTEL RSP-1066,RB985-Mk2,B&W 805,HTM2
SB3,YAMAHA RX-V367,B&W MATRIX2
DUET,DIY AMP,ADS BOOKSHELFS
IPENG FOR I PHONE CONTROLS IT ALL
VORTEXBOX ON ATOM BD SERVES IT ALL