results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=88916
Question: Why do you continue to use Squeezebox ?

- I'm satisfied with the Squeezebox system, why change something that
  works good ?
- I have already invested too much in Squeezebox devices, would cost
  too much to switch
- I have just purchased a new Squeezebox and won't switch to
  something else anytime soon
- I love the 3rd party plugin/app model and would only switch to
  something else that supports this
- I would consider switching if someone offered something with
  similar functionality
- I have already started to look for something else but haven't found
  anything interesting yet
- I have already started or completed the transition to something
  else

aubuti;642116 Wrote:
> For me, the SB system Just Works (tm) 99+% of the time.
> .

+2 on this!  In the 15 months since I've gotten my Touch I've listened
to more of my music than I had for probably the previous 5-7 years
combined!  Even with 2 400 disc changers it was just clunky to listen
to anything more than one or two discs a session.  And then the total
pain it was to update and rotate stuff out of the 400 disc changers
when I got new stuff, and typing up an index key so I knew which slot
the discs were in, was such a pain especially with my health and
mobility problems.  Now I am listening to stuff every night while I
sleep and all day long on the weekends and it is awesome to really
enjoy my 3500+ (and still growing) CD collection.

I know that some people have issues.  But for me not knowing anything
about Squeezebox at all when I got my Touch, I've had very few minor
issues.  Are there some quirks here and there, yes, but most things
these days have quirks.  I appreciate this forum for sharing solutions
for those quirks as well as major issues one might have.

--
rayman1701