results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=89397
Question: What would make you buy another Squeezebox ?

- Simplified usage after initial installation/configuration
- Improved support for existing online services
- Support for more online services
- Improved stability and/or less bugs in Squeezebox Server/Player
  firmware
- Improved stability and/or less bugs in mysqueezebox.com
- Improved browsing of local library
- New Squeezebox hardware with built-in speakers and stereo support
- New Squeezebox hardware which have reliable support for local music
  without computer
- New Squeezebox hardware with support for video
- New entry level Squeezebox hardware with a lower price

Actually, if they fix the current problems (which are not affecting me
too bad anyway), I'd be happy. There is no reason that the platform
needs to become even better to be a good solution for me.

It would be nice, certainly. But if I buy a fridge, I don't expect it
to become a heater with an update, do I? So why would I expect that
with my Squeezeboxes. They should work as advertized, that would be
enough for me.

--
grestorn