results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=89397
Question: What would make you buy another Squeezebox ?

- Simplified usage after initial installation/configuration
- Improved support for existing online services
- Support for more online services
- Improved stability and/or less bugs in Squeezebox Server/Player
  firmware
- Improved stability and/or less bugs in mysqueezebox.com
- Improved browsing of local library
- New Squeezebox hardware with built-in speakers and stereo support
- New Squeezebox hardware which have reliable support for local music
  without computer
- New Squeezebox hardware with support for video
- New entry level Squeezebox hardware with a lower price

An updated <and cheaper> SB3 with enviable audio specs. I'm more
interested in response than hi-res audio. No touch screen is required:
the SB3/touch remote would be fine.

A boom that was not designed with clock radio in mind. If anyone has
heard small ScanSpeak woofers, you know what I mean. This might require
a real transformer rather than a wall-wart. Otherwise the I/O of the
boom would be fine. As above SB3/touch remote would be better.

--
pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless