results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=89397
Question: What would make you buy another Squeezebox ?

- Simplified usage after initial installation/configuration
- Improved support for existing online services
- Support for more online services
- Improved stability and/or less bugs in Squeezebox Server/Player
  firmware
- Improved stability and/or less bugs in mysqueezebox.com
- Improved browsing of local library
- New Squeezebox hardware with built-in speakers and stereo support
- New Squeezebox hardware which have reliable support for local music
  without computer
- New Squeezebox hardware with support for video
- New entry level Squeezebox hardware with a lower price

grestorn;647867 Wrote:
> Or what exactly do you mean by "has a future"? Are you afraid that
> they'll turn of the mysqueezebox.com site? That is be a risk, agreed,
> that's why I don't want to depend on a third party server system.

What I mean is that I am hessitant to invest further in whole house
audio when I have a nagging felling that the product-line will stop
being sold at some point in the "near" future and thus force me to
change to Sonos or whatever for further expansion. I don't really care
for mysb.com. I try to avoid it, though I suspect radio-channel-lists
are maintained via mysb.com.

Actually there is nothing keeping me from buying more squeezeboxes
except that we don't really need more (or at least need other stuff
more than stocking up the last couple of rooms.)

--
Muele

BR Mogens

2 Radios (1 battery), 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, 1 Softsqueeze (at
work), SqueezeCommander and SqueezePlayer on  Se X10 mini and HTC
Desire. Served by an old 800 mhz IBM T21 Thinkpad (Yes I know most
phones have more cpu-power these days, but it gets the job done).