results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=89397
Question: What would make you buy another Squeezebox ?

- Simplified usage after initial installation/configuration
- Improved support for existing online services
- Support for more online services
- Improved stability and/or less bugs in Squeezebox Server/Player
  firmware
- Improved stability and/or less bugs in mysqueezebox.com
- Improved browsing of local library
- New Squeezebox hardware with built-in speakers and stereo support
- New Squeezebox hardware which have reliable support for local music
  without computer
- New Squeezebox hardware with support for video
- New entry level Squeezebox hardware with a lower price

I have two Squeezebox Radios and an SB3, running off a QNAP NAS box
running the server 24/7.  All perform flawlessly (issues I've had
mostly relate to the BBC's radio streams and appear to be nothing to do
with the server software or hardware).  Frankly, the only thing that
would really make me buy another SB would be if one of those three
devices conked out.

For a replacement for the SB3, I would not be looking for a touch
screen or a fancy display, as I don't want or need that for the HiFi.
I use SqueezePad on the iPad to control the music.

Robert

--
Grumpy Bob