sebp;671521 Wrote:

> My only point is that you're calling now, and already have been before,
> Logitech to stop developing SBS/LMS as we know it today, to move to a
> Windows centric product. And that would really suck for all of us using
> non Windows-based systems if they hear you. Dot.

I won't even bother pointing you to the links proving that this is as
false as when you falsely accused me of being asking you to stop using
LMS.
And I will stop this childish and useless discussion, or try to make
you understand what is my point of view.
Sorry for all those who have been bothered with.
I shouldn't have answered your first post dismissing Big Windows Devil
solutions including MonkeySqueeze, it was meant for troll ...

--
nicolas75