nicolas75;670906 Wrote:
> I know those things are not atomic clocks, but 5 minutes within a week
> is a lot.
> I have a netbook I didn't connected to any network for two weeks, clock
> was fine.
> I also have the most cheapest toy watch you can imagine, it doesn't
> loose a few seconds within a month ...

You peaked my interest on this subject so I've tried it myself.  I left
my Touch connected only to it's own TinySC server for one week, never
connecting it to LMS or MySB.  It has maintained the correct time so
far (7 days).

Now there are two aspects of my usage that may differ from yours which
might possibly explain why I am getting accurate Touch clock usage (to
the minute, did not bother with seconds).

1.  Touch is streaming from the internet via My Apps most of the time,
therefore utilizing MySB.com in the background
2.  I use Erlands "Daylight Clock" as it's clock/screensaver (a very
cool screensaver I might add ;))

It could be that because of either or both 1 & 2 the Touch is doing a
sort of "check in" with the online servers (MySB and/or www.die.net
which is part of Erlands screensaver) therefore maintaining accurate
time?

Dunno for sure, just thought this might help further diagnose your
Touch clock drift issue, possibly even resolve it with Erlands
screensaver.

LMS 7.7.0, using only SD card (no USB)

--
toby10