nicolas75;671491 Wrote:
> But please, do not prevent people who do not share your views to try the
> excellent work of MonkeySqueeze developers.
> Because all in all, sorry if I am a bit harsh, you simply imply that
> MonkeySqueeze excellent work is useless crap, just because you don't
> like Windows.
> I would even say I think you are nearly insultant towards MonkeySqueeze
> authors work.
Err, where have I said anything about MonkeySqueeze?

My only point is that you're calling now, and already have been before,
Logitech to stop developing SBS/LMS as we know it today, to move to a
Windows centric product. And that would really suck for all of us using
non Windows-based systems if they hear you. Dot.

If you want Logitech to sell more Squeezebox, rather ask them to make
mysqueezebox.com more reliable and add more and more online services.
Because that's what normal people expect from such a device today.

--
sebp

'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/sebp)