nicolas75;671328 Wrote:

> I really thing there is a real hope with MediaMonkey as software, and
> LMS as a kind of driver for squeezebox behaving as "network sound
> cards"

I also usually agree to most of erlands pow's .

But something better has to come for us not using the system as a
"network sound card" .

Erland and friends are pursuing such a project they lack developers, I
can't code myself out of a paperbag, So I volunteered to test if any
beta should emerge...

Speaking of phone and pad apps have you tried iPeng it greatly improves
on the stock UI or squeezepad who or any other third party app .

You should not even consider logitech's own app don't waste your time
with it, given your opinions you will have an episode of some kind if
you try...

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )