Mice are for everybody, SBs are not, they are too complex for most
individuals.

Actually, my first attempt to build a SBS was aimed to learn Linux
playing around during the holidays in 2006. Thanks to SB, I have now a
window$ free home and office!

Also, hi-fi is for some people, video is for everybody.
Just look at how many (real) hifi dealers are still in business in the
last 20 years.

My aim with SB, was finding a bridge between my quality hifi system,
and internet radio and music library.

I listen more to radio than to my own library, but don't even know what
SB.com is all about, I am pretty happy listening to national broadcasts
from all over the world.

That said, I don't think that Logitech is the best company to manage a
niche business.

I hope the original Slim Devices founder will get it back..

-Gian

--
gian

town: Musical Fidelity Dr. Thomas, Preamp II, Infinity 7K, Squeezebox
Classic (2), Squeezebox Radio, Ubuntu 10.4 LTS server
country: Musical Fildelity A-5, Infinity Renaissance 90, Squeezebox
Classic (2), SB Touch, Ubuntu 10.4 LTS server