albertone74 wrote:
> Hi there,
> Quick question. Would it be possible to see in 'Music Folder' the covers
> of all the albums same as when you tap on 'Albums'?
> Thanks in advance

Hi albertone74,
unfortunately this is not possible. The server does not provide the
images in these menu, and I also don't have direct access to the images
on the server.

If you have a good folder structure, then I suggest using mp3tag to tag
all your music files. This program is able to create tags based on
file/folder patterns and you can upgrade your files in bulk mode.
Then you will be able to use the albums views which has other advantages
(like being cached and much faster) as well.

Hope this workaround does help you a bit.