I use SqueezeCommander and I like it.  I also use iPeng, so
SqueezeCommander seemed very familiar to me when I started using it -
they both share similar UI elements.

Now that iPeng's playback supports gapless playback, I can appreciate
the inegration of the player and controller app.  I may check out
OrangeSqueeze just for that :-).

The only downside I see to SqueezeCommander (aside from playback
integration) is that it doesn't appear to be actively developed at this
point.  It's not really an issue as it's stable, but if Logitech changes
something that breaks compatability, we'll be left in the lurch.

And since this is the SqueezePlayer thread, let me just throw in there
that this app is awesome - it has never failed to work for me with both
mp3 and FLAC.