albertone74 wrote:
>  So If I tag my albums, will I be able to find them quickly in albums
> view?Can I also use this programe with my flac?
> cheers

yes, and mp3tag works well with FLAC files too. Use the "filenames to
tag" in the CONVERT menu. You can use directory and subdirectory
information as well as filename to automate things. So if you have
things organized like:

c:\music\artist\album\tracks...

you can use mp3tag to automatically fill in artist name, album name,
track name and number, etc.  It may take a bit of time to learn how to
do this, but once figured out, it is very easy.

and yes, LMS will work MUCH MUCH better if you have good tags instead of
using browse music folder.