This is exactly what I thought,

I was all day with Logitech EMEA support when they finally decided the
device is defective but they refuse to replace it,
The reason is that according to the S/N the device is from 2008 which
make sense if this device is not manufacture anymore,

I was told from other Logitech representative (US) that warranty is
valid from the moment of purchasing,

I have purchased it last week and the seller even sent me a the order
details that he purchased this directly from Logitech just last month,

I really don’t understand this service,
In the past Logitech EMEA replaced for me a defective DUET and harmony
remote and it was a very good service,
But now , they just trying to ignore this,
I have also send they proof of purchasing and any other detail showing
that this is a genuine  Logitech product,

It there any Logitech representative in this forum who can assist me
with this?

Any advise of how to continue from here?

Thanks,