Mnyb wrote:
> They are not for sale anymore , they been discontinued for a long time,
> later there was a short run of transporter-SE without the transnav knob
> ,these where never offered in emea and was US only .
>
> So there migth not even exist replacement units at all .

and I'm still not 100% convinced that the problem doesn't lie in the
DHCP/static IP address setup. Seems the transporter is seeing the
internet, seeing the router, etc. Although it is possible there is some
hardware problem, it sure sounds like an IP address issue. I recall that
your router has a 192.168.120.1 address. This seems odd as well, as I've
never seen a router that wasn't 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.  The "120"
in yours leads me to believe that there may be something
special/different about your network setup.  Anyhow, worth exploring in
more detail....

edit. for example, can you simply take the transporter to a friends
house that has a simple network and plug it in to their router with an
ethernet cable, and see if you can connect????