michel wrote:
> Did you change Ethernet cable? Did you perform a xilinx reset? I would
> try that first. I doubt Logitech is able to repair or exchange your unit
> because they are out of stock. Only thing they would do is offer a SB
> touch, which is ridiculous (not the touch itself is ridiculous but the
> idea of replacing a transporter with it :) ).

Thansks.

Yes i have tried all possible options  , cables, routers , switches…
And all reset options available Xilinx and factory,

The Link is on , and also the transporter alerts when I pull out the
cable, but  with static ip it can’t communicate with the network,

It will be very bad if Logitech doesn’t have any replacement,
How come they are still offering this for sale if they out of stock?