MrSinatra wrote:
> come on erland, i know you don't believe that, just based on other posts
> you've made about differentiating the product, ie. why would someone
> want a SB over something else, especially something cheaper.

I think they can do a better job, I'm just saying that I don't believe
most forum members know how to manage a product within a big corporation
as Logitech. It's easy to think that Logitech is one united company, but
in reality I suspect it works similar to any other big corporation which
means that in reality it consists of many smaller organizations wanting
to do things their own way with none or minimal communication between
upper management hierarchy and lower management structure that actually
produce the products. To make it even more complex, higher management
need to give most attention to the areas that produce most income or is
most important for the corporation as a whole, I strongly suspect
Squeezebox isn't considered to be one of these areas, which is likely
one reason why the last year has been as passive as they have been.