big_marcelo wrote:
> Hi Stephan, something that I quite miss is the track bit information, ie
> 16/44, 24/96, etc... Flax, mp3, AAC, etc... Would be nice to have that
> displayed in small letters, next to the album artwork... The linn app
> does it very well..
>
> 13634
>

> Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Why do you need track bit information available all the time?

My personal opinion regarding this issue is:
a) either one is non-audiophile and just doesn't care (like me)
b) or one does care - but then you should be able to hear the
differences anyway and don't need it in the display, do you? :D

OK - this is is a little bit overdramatized, but I'm really interested
to know, why someone would need this information all the time while he
is listening to the music.
(By the way: via the context menu these informations are available, if
one needs them from time to time).