DC227 wrote:
> I've got a pair of headphones that use the DSSS technology. It uses the
> 2,4GHz frequency to transmit. If I'm in the same room with the Touch I
> sometimes hear some flaws. I want to avoid that by disabling wifi.
If you are prepared to accept a number of other modifications see
http://soundcheck-audio.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/touch-toolbox-30.html .
Version 1 of the toolbox disables wi-fi.

I'm sure there's another way without taking on the other mods if you
don't want them.  However, I have applied these mods without
encountering any problems.  Whether the benefits are really significant
is a moot point - some say there's a big difference in sound, others say
almost none.