Loving the new layout, though I do find some bugs. Please take this as
constructive help and not to criticize your hard work, but I've found
that users often don't report bugs and just hope that someone else
will...

- the hud for volume will sometimes not disappear after the volume has
been adjusted.
- increasing the volume with the volume bar at the bottom of the screen
works intermittently, eg. you can't increase it in one subtle sweap, but
have to swipe several times in order to increase the volume by more than
10-15%.
- increasing the volume with the volume bar at the bottom of the screen
will often result in skipping to a next or previous track.
- I've noticed on several occasions that selecting a new album directly
from the album list will have the second track on that album play,
instead of the 1st as it should (I've tried this with an old iPhone with
1.4.2 and this behaviour could not be reproduced)
- battery consumption on my 4 is much higher than it was on the old
versions, using the same iOS as before and the same iPeng settings.

Perhaps this has been reported by others, but I wasn't able to find
input on these issues by others.