erland wrote:
> Do you have a need to let each family member browse their library
> individually ?

Nope

erland wrote:
> If so, where are the music files stored ? On a central computer/NAS, on
> a computer/NAS per family member or on the portable device of each
> family member ?

NAS

erland wrote:
> If you have individual libraries, do you also have a need for shared
> libraries which is common for multiple family members ?

No

erland wrote:
> Do you have a need to keep track of playlists for each family member ?

Yep, I use; http://spicefly.com/article.php?page=spicefly-voyager
you/anybody is welcome to use it as a framework and expand it.  :)

erland wrote:
> Do you have a need to keep track of ratings and playback statistics for
> each family member ?

In part, it would be great for TrackStat to be per player specific, even
just enabled/disabled.  I have a player that I use while drumming so I
jump tracks a lot, so its obviously changing the stats for tracks even
though I dont want them changed.  I've thought many times about adding
per player functionality or mentioning it but never got around to it :)