mdconnelly wrote:
> +1 on this.  My wife actually gets annoyed that our music library is so
> big.   She likes to have maybe 10 to 20 albums that she routinely
> listens to with the ability to change those to a different set whenever
> the whim hits.  Most of the time she still prefers pulling CDs off the
> rack, despite all the music being readily accessible via a Touch or SB3.
> If she had her own 'favorites' with the ability to change them
> whenever she wants to, that "might" break her CD habit.  Maybe.

When visitors are impressed with my automated, server based music setup
(the guys), my wife says to the wives something along the lines of "I
can't find anything anymore....I wish I could just pull out the CDs
instead".  This said, my wife doesn't realize that she has become 100%
addicted to internet radio and sirusXM being at her fingertips. She
easily flips between about 4 or 5 different sources every morning and
every evening on return from work. Of course because all these are saved
as favorites and at her fingertips in the Controller, she doesn't even
quite realize what she's actually doing with a few presses on the
Controller. Even the amp is autosensing, so she has NOTHING to actually
turn on.....press a key, hear sound in seconds (in 5 different rooms no
less).