castalla wrote:
> I think for a lot of users (both Radio and Touch, etc.) the Internet
> Radio feature is important.
>
> Am I wrong in assuming that Internet Radio option is Tunein in disguise
> - it seems to be enabled by default in LMS.  So can this work
> independently of mysb.com ?

I think you're correct about internet radio being tuneiin in disguise.
Not sure.  But if correct, internet radio search, etc. won't work
without mysb.com. internet radio is critical for me too, but I simply
add direct URL for stations to my favorites (within LMS) for all the
stations I want to listen to. This way I'm entirely independent of
tunein, mysb.com, etc.