So sorry to hear about the layoff Andy. I'd talk about how Logitech must
be nuts to let you go, but you and I both already know how rudderless
they've been the last few years. You're a tremendous programmer that
anyone with the skills to evaluate talent would be thrilled to have.
Here's to hoping your next gig is a great one.

For everyone else, if you weren't already convinced mysb.com was going
to disappear in the semi-near future, this should convince you. For
better or worse, that service requires a lot of periodic care and
feeding from knowledgeable engineers. With Andy's departure by my count
they one person left that has the skills to deal with those issues.
Mysb.com's days are clearly numbered.

UE "Smart" Radio is an even worse situation, because when (not if) that
service goes down for good, it's a brick. Good luck with that hot
potato, Logitech.

cheers,
#!/ben