castalla wrote:
> I raised this issue some time ago.  Somebody pointed ou that the radio
> service (tunein?) code is located somewhere in the LMS software ... and
> might be modified to remove the 'call home to mysb' feature.  Given
> Tunein is available on lots of devices (do they also call home to
> Google, Roku, WD, etc. ???), shouldn't it be possible to provide an
> independent plugin?

I think so - the following
https://github.com/brianhornsby/plugin.audio.tuneinradio/wiki/_pages is
a Tunein (previously called  Radiotime) plugin for XBMC and it seems to
be "live".  The pages seems to documents the API. It would need some
testing to see if works OK.  Further discussion on this should be in a
separate thread (e.g. community server)  and not pollute the community
player thread.