Unless you particularly want a ReadyNAS I would recommend looking at the
Synology instead.  I've used both and the ReadyNAS (NV+) was unreliable,
its supposed to be resilient but if there was a network blip it would
"disappear" off the network, you had to restart it, to awaken the
network port again.  If there was a disk problem such as a partially
failing disk instead of just dropping the disk, it would fail to boot up
with no error messages until you manually pulled one disk out at a time
and found the one that was broken.  Software updates were non-existent.

The Synology has a far better graphical GUI, has very regular software
updates and also runs LMS.  I wouldnt buy a ReadyNAS again.