Pascal Hibon wrote:

> I understand that requires some efforts from Logitech but I do hope
> they’ll do it.

I have my doubts. I assume 'mherger' who first replied to my inital post
works for Logitech. And although he refers to 'A simple file you easily
install on your NAS' he certainly hasnt provided any indication that
they will provide this file. Maybe if we get enough people to ask they
might. Or we can see if there are other experts on the forum who know
how to do it. I would be happy to pay a small fee if someone came up
with something that was guaranteed to work.