Deltatecc pretend they shipped my Touch to Logitech.

I asked twice for details to find where the Touch was with the help of
Logitech. They never answered.
That confirm what the guy of Logitech suggested to me. Deltatecc have
never sent my Touch to Logitech, that is now quite certain.

I offered Deltatecc 5 days ago to unblock the situation in accordance
with the European Consumer Rules. To sum up my e-mail : you give me the
money back for the Touch and I send back your Radio in its original
sealed box. They did not reply. Deltatecc have definitely shut the door
and have carefully locked it.

What am I going to do now ? I don't know yet, may be I'll sell the
Radio, find a Touch somewhere and pay Deltatecc several visit on
Facebook.

Thanks to all of you for your interesting posts.