I got that mail yesterday from Deltatecc :

"I would like once again to explain the problem for you.
As we have already repeatedly informed the Logitech radio offered you an
alternative for your broken Squeezebox. Mr. Celik has informed you that
we can not send both, your Squeezebox and the Alternative Radio. Your
Logitech Squeezebox is not available for us.
We are very harm about this but a refund is not possible."

It would have been so quick and so easy to tell where and when the Touch
was sent. With that information, Logitech would have been able to find
the Touch in their workshops.

The situation is hopeless. To be kind I should say that we will never
understand each other.

Bye bye.